Workplace Harassment, Discrimination and Employment Matters
The attorneys at TPLG have extensive experience representing local government and corporate entities, as well as small businesses and individual employees, in labor and employment matters. Our attorneys are experienced in handling matters related to all federal and state laws including, the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination, Title VII, the Civil Rights Act, Americans with Disabilities Act, Conscientious Employee Protection Act (the “Whistleblower Law”), Age Discrimination in Employment Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, New Jersey Family Leave Act and the Pregnancy Discrimination Act. We routinely handle matters involving all aspects of the employer-employee relationship in both union and non-union settings including, but not limited to:
- Negotiation and preparation of employment contracts
- Collective bargaining negotiation
- Preparation, review and revision of employee manuals and/or handbooks
- Prosecuting or defending claims of sexual harassment, discrimination, hostile work environment, retaliation and wrongful discharge
- Prosecuting or defending employee disciplinary matters
We are experienced in representing clients in both state and federal courts, as well as the New Jersey Division of Civil Rights, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, New Jersey Department of Labor, Public Employment Relations Commission, Office of Administrative Law and the Civil Service Commission.